Our uniform reflects the school colours and logo. We want all our pupils to feel proud and smart when they wear their school uniform.
Uniform consists of the following:
- Maroon sweatshirt with the school logo (available from the school office)
- Blue polo shirt with collar
- Grey or black skirt, trousers or shorts
- Grey, black or white plain coloured socks
- We also offer an optional school fleece which is available from the school office.
Reception children may wear black or grey jogging bottoms or leggings with their uniform. This enables them to access the outdoor provision in Early Years more easily.
Black shoes with a sensible heel to ensure pupils’ safety. Fashion shoes are not considered appropriate footwear for school. Younger pupils are encouraged to wear shoes with velcro fasteners.
PE Kit (available from the school office)
- Maroon shorts
- Blue t shirt for PE
- trainers or pumps
- Jogging bottoms or leggings - grey or black
- School hoodie for PE
On PE days pupils should attend in their PE kit. This reduces the amount of time spent changing in school and ensures that our PE time is used effectively.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.