Our uniform reflects the school colours and logo. We want all our pupils to feel proud and smart when they wear their school uniform. As from May 2022 our school uniform will be available from 'Justs clothing' https://www.justsclothing.co.uk
Uniform consists of the following:
- Maroon sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo (available from the school office)
- Blue polo shirt with collar
- Grey skirt, trousers or shorts
- Grey, black or white plain coloured socks or tights
- We also offer an optional school fleece.
- Optional summer dress in blue gingham pattern
Reception children may wear black jogging bottoms or leggings with their uniform. This enables them to access the outdoor provision in Early Years more easily.
Black shoes with a sensible heel to ensure pupils’ safety. Fashion shoes are not considered appropriate footwear for school. Younger pupils are encouraged to wear shoes with velcro fasteners.
PE Kit Pupils come to school wearing their uniform on PE days. This ensures that we make the most effective use of learning time.
- Maroon shorts
- Blue t shirt for PE
- Plain black trainers or pumps
- Plain black jogging bottoms or leggings - black. No logos
- School hoodie for PE
On PE days pupils should attend in their PE kit. This reduces the amount of time spent changing in school and ensures that our PE time is used effectively. On PE days all jewellery must be removed before attending school, including earrings.
Hairbands and bobbles – plain design and of plain colour - preferably blue or maroon. Hair should be tied back/up when reaching shoulder length. Children may also be asked to tie hair up if deemed a risk to an activity taking place e.g. science/PE.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.